Reform and Practice of the Training Mode of Large Category Enrollment Based on Introduction Course
- Shufeng Jiang, Shigang Wang, Youjie Cai, Rui Fan, Da Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Shufeng Jiang
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.66How to use a DOI?
- Large category enrollment, Introduction course, Training mode, Educational reform
- On the basis of study of teaching reform of introduction to mechanics in the process of machinery categories enrollment training, this paper first gathered the questionnaires and disposed the data of teaching course, then researched in the way of data mining, finally the basic course teaching behavior patterns before management distribution was studied. In this paper, the positive function of the introduction teachers who amount to "diversion work tutor" was first demonstrated, then in the formulation and revision of curriculum program and during professionally educating to the students, the significance and guiding role of using course construction was elaborated in management innovation of categories cultivation mode, instruction of mechanical foundation courses and guidance of teaching behavior. This paper studied the teaching reform practice of introduction course in categories of cultivation and analyzed current development needs of higher education personnel training, in order to fond the basis of relatively perfect and mature system of categories of training.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shufeng Jiang AU - Shigang Wang AU - Youjie Cai AU - Rui Fan AU - Da Wang PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Reform and Practice of the Training Mode of Large Category Enrollment Based on Introduction Course BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, E-learning and Management Technology PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.66 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.66 ID - Jiang2016/08 ER -