A Study on the TRIZ Theory-based Innovative Talent Cultivation Mode
- Fu-xing Li, Jian Sun, Yuan-yue Zhan, Qin-hua Sun
- Corresponding Author
- Fu-xing Li
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.72How to use a DOI?
- TRIZ Theory, Innovative Talent, Innovation Ability, Cultivation Mode, Influencing Factor, Practical Teaching
- On the basis of the status quo of college students' innovation education and the society's urgent demand for innovative talents, this paper started by introducing the meaning of innovation education, analyzed the status of college students' innovation ability, and pointed out the co-related influencing factors. Therefore, since TRIZ theory can promote the disciplinary crossing and integration, provide innovative principle for innovations and inventions, put forward pertinent methods and measures for enhancing colleges students' innovation ability and formulate the TRIZ theory-based innovative talent cultivation mode, it will be of great significance for guiding the cultivation of innovative talents if this mode is applied to innovative practice teaching.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Fu-xing Li AU - Jian Sun AU - Yuan-yue Zhan AU - Qin-hua Sun PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - A Study on the TRIZ Theory-based Innovative Talent Cultivation Mode BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, E-learning and Management Technology PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.72 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.72 ID - Li2016/08 ER -