Research on Diversified Evaluation Index System for Education Practice against Cloud Environment
- Lanying Huang, Pan Zhang, Zhiwen Tang, Zhimin Li
- Corresponding Author
- Lanying Huang
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.85How to use a DOI?
- cloud environment, diversified evaluation, educational practice, index system, questionnaires
- Cloud computing is extending its application to more and more fields, also including education field. The research focuses on the problem present in the education field, e.g. scattered education practice site, non-resident practice, simplex evaluation theme, etc. Under cloud environment, a method which combines qualitative research with quantitative research is introduced to try to establish a set of cloud environment-based education practice evaluation index system and has been used for material application. Such a formed diversified evaluation index system could effectively reflect the course of the education practice, make the evaluation about the student more objective, and effectively solve the problem about education practice evaluation for the purpose to provide theory support and reference for education practice evaluation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lanying Huang AU - Pan Zhang AU - Zhiwen Tang AU - Zhimin Li PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Research on Diversified Evaluation Index System for Education Practice against Cloud Environment BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, E-learning and Management Technology PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.85 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.85 ID - Huang2016/08 ER -