College Students' Professional Ability Training Based on the Theory of Competency
- Yingxia Yu, Jingfeng Sheng, Bolin He
- Corresponding Author
- Yingxia Yu
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.86How to use a DOI?
- competency, competency models, college students' career planning, professional competency
- The aim of this study was to promote college students' professional ability. The competency model of college students has been analysed and researched. Combined with the characteristics of college students and the professional training status, the relevant theoretical approaches of college students competency model were analysed and summarized, too. It will provide a new idea and method for the professional ability training building of the competency model of college students. Proposals have been offered based on the theory of competency. It is necessary to construct different competency models for different professions, and then make the professional training plans according to the competency models, meanwhile dynamic monitor students' professional competency.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yingxia Yu AU - Jingfeng Sheng AU - Bolin He PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - College Students' Professional Ability Training Based on the Theory of Competency BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, E-learning and Management Technology PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.86 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.86 ID - Yu2016/08 ER -