Reform and Practice of the Teaching and Assessment Methods for the Metal Cutting Machine Tool Design Course Based on Project Teaching Method
- Jianjun Yang, Changhe Li, Hong Zhan, Zilong Peng
- Corresponding Author
- Jianjun Yang
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.91How to use a DOI?
- The metal cutting machine tool design course, teaching reform, project teaching method, CDIO, diversified assessment method, ability training
- Assessment is the basic way to evaluate and improve the teaching. The traditional assessment method usually is single classroom examination, and is not conducive to the improvement of students' comprehensive quality. In order to realize the cultivation of various abilities of students, we have reformed the teaching and assessment methods of the metal cutting machine design course. The project teaching model of the course is constructed based on CDIO teaching idea, and the content of the project is to implement the virtual simulation design of machine tool transmission system. The project, experiment, attendance, classroom comprehensive performance, small test, homework are all included in the course evaluation index system. Practice shows that the teaching reform effect is obvious, and the students' active learning and ability training are achieved.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jianjun Yang AU - Changhe Li AU - Hong Zhan AU - Zilong Peng PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Reform and Practice of the Teaching and Assessment Methods for the Metal Cutting Machine Tool Design Course Based on Project Teaching Method BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, E-learning and Management Technology PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.91 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.91 ID - Yang2016/08 ER -