Student Performance Prediction Method Based on Fuzzy Cognitive Model
- Zhenbing Zhao, Lei Zhang, Dashuai Hu
- Corresponding Author
- Zhenbing Zhao
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.94How to use a DOI?
- Fuzzy cognitive model, Performance prediction, Teaching reform, Implement teaching
- With the continuous development of education informationization, the data mining technology has been increasingly interlinked with education teaching; analysis of teaching results based on data mining is playing an increasingly important role in the teaching reform. In order to help students understand their own capabilities and help teachers master students' level, this paper introduced the fuzzy cognitive model, proposed a method for student performance prediction. The method collected students' theoretical examination score and experimental score, combining the cognitive diagnosis model to obtain prediction score both in theoretical examination and experiment. We can find the gap through comparing students' actual score and predicted score, so as to improve the teaching pertinence and quality. The result shows that the method can improve the accuracy of performance prediction and reduce the prediction error effectively, so as to provide strong data supports for the teaching reform.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhenbing Zhao AU - Lei Zhang AU - Dashuai Hu PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Student Performance Prediction Method Based on Fuzzy Cognitive Model BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, E-learning and Management Technology PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.94 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.94 ID - Zhao2016/08 ER -