Reform and Practice of the Trinity Teaching Mode for the Course Mechanical Control Engineering Base
- Liping Xu, Haoyi Ma, Jian Li, Fengli Li
- Corresponding Author
- Liping Xu
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.103How to use a DOI?
- reform in teaching, trinity, training mode, knowledge system, traditional education mode
- Traditional training program, assessment requirements and evaluation criteria can already not meet the requirements of college students in the new era because of the characteristics of the Course Mechanical Engineering Control Base, the course is abstract, and subject is highly crossed. On the basis of the study of the current situation of college students, the characteristics of course, summary of the training program and the evaluation method of this course, a trinity training model combining closed-book exam, MATLAB computer examination, and after-school homework study is presented in this paper. This mode develops what is useful and discards what is not. It changes the way students learn this course from simple understanding to practice and then cognition, which plays a certain role in promoting students' learning enthusiasm, interest cultivation, application ability and the construction of knowledge system.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Liping Xu AU - Haoyi Ma AU - Jian Li AU - Fengli Li PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Reform and Practice of the Trinity Teaching Mode for the Course Mechanical Control Engineering Base BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, E-learning and Management Technology PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.103 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.103 ID - Xu2016/08 ER -