Development and Research of School-Based Curriculum of Primary Mathematics Focusing on Mathematics Activities
- Huanhuan Xiong, Youhong Xu, Weixing Cao, Hongying Huang
- Corresponding Author
- Huanhuan Xiong
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.122How to use a DOI?
- School-based curriculum, Mathematics activities, Primary Mathematics
- With the enactment of three-level curriculum management policy in our country, the development of school-based curriculum has become the task that schools and teachers must face. How to develop school-based curriculum of primary school mathematics has put forward higher requirements for schools and teachers, and there are many problems we need to explore and study both in theory and in practice. First, this paper describes the importance of development for school-based curriculum of primary mathematics. In addition, it reveals existing major drawbacks in today's school-based mathematics curriculum for primary students, finally attempting to improve students' enthusiasm in learning mathematics based on taking full advantage of school-based mathematics curriculum for primary students, also provide a good reference for its future development.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Huanhuan Xiong AU - Youhong Xu AU - Weixing Cao AU - Hongying Huang PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Development and Research of School-Based Curriculum of Primary Mathematics Focusing on Mathematics Activities BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, E-learning and Management Technology PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.122 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.122 ID - Xiong2016/08 ER -