Approaches to Organization of Music Bands with Nontraditional Composition
- Svetlana Dudenina, Valery Korablev
- Corresponding Author
- Svetlana Dudenina
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-15.2016.91How to use a DOI?
- blind; scientific and methodical research; joint music-making; non-standard orchestra composition; orchestral repertoire policy; related instruments; multiple choice of orchestral parties; creative rehabilitation of disabled people, rehearsal, music teaching methods
- The present scientific and methodical research considers the issues of forming and maintaining ensemble-orchestral bands for both musicians with disabilities and of any non-standard composition. Given their experience working with differently composed orchestras of the All Russia Blind Association, the authors are approaching culture and art professionals (without reserve) with their innovative, traditional and specific practices. They also offer their knowledge of challenges pertaining to music-making in general. They raise the issues of learning orchestral and ensemble musical material by different student categories, the approaches to the development of creative environment in a team, the repertoire choice and rehearsal practices.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Svetlana Dudenina AU - Valery Korablev PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Approaches to Organization of Music Bands with Nontraditional Composition BT - 2015 2nd International Conference on Education, Language, Art and Intercultural Communication (ICELAIC-15) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-15.2016.91 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-15.2016.91 ID - Dudenina2015/11 ER -