Artistic Synthesis of the “Russian” and “German” in the Chamber-Vocal Works N. Medtner
- Vitaly Kalitzky, Olesya Grinko
- Corresponding Author
- Vitaly Kalitzky
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-15.2016.96How to use a DOI?
- Russian; German; artistic interpretation; the author's style
- The article considers specific features of the artistic synthesis of the "Russian" and "German" in the chamber-vocal works. Medtner. The specific writing style of the composer is analyzed, formed on the basis of active use of creative techniques for composers in Germany of the late XVIII – first half XIX centuries and the legacy of Russian composers of the XIX century, and also gives a review of the work of N. Medtner with vocalists nal interpretation of his own compositions.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Vitaly Kalitzky AU - Olesya Grinko PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Artistic Synthesis of the “Russian” and “German” in the Chamber-Vocal Works N. Medtner BT - 2015 2nd International Conference on Education, Language, Art and Intercultural Communication (ICELAIC-15) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-15.2016.96 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-15.2016.96 ID - Kalitzky2015/11 ER -