Study onYantai’s Historic Buildings Conservation and Its Sustainable Development
- Shuangqing Hou, Jinling Li
- Corresponding Author
- Shuangqing Hou
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-15.2016.98How to use a DOI?
- historic buildings; protection technology; tourism development
- Through a series of studies on the form, structure, decoration and environment of Yantai’s historic buildings, in connection with the examples of protecting them, this paper deemed that Yantai’s historic buildings were of feasibility for developing tourism and in-depth exploiting tourism resources, and probed into the development mode on promoting the protection of the historic buildings at Yantai through tourism. Then this paper described the current status of the historic buildings in Yantai and analyzed the main problems and contradictions in how to protect and utilize them. Finally, the sustainable tourism development concept would be taken as guiding ideology, with digital technology as a means of protection, to solve problems in the tourism development and protection of historic buildings, while setting up a “three-in-one” (government, residents and tourists) sustainable tourism development mode, providing relevant reference and research value to develop historic buildings tourism and enriching the historic building protection and sustainable tourism development research in our nation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shuangqing Hou AU - Jinling Li PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Study onYantai’s Historic Buildings Conservation and Its Sustainable Development BT - 2015 2nd International Conference on Education, Language, Art and Intercultural Communication (ICELAIC-15) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-15.2016.98 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-15.2016.98 ID - Hou2015/11 ER -