Armed Alley: An Anti-War Novel Fraught with Both Ideological and Artistic Insights
- Guangzhen Li, Kenn Kurumisawa
- Corresponding Author
- Guangzhen Li
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-15.2016.193How to use a DOI?
- Armed Alley; Kuroshima Denji; anti-war Novel; The five three Massacre in Jinan
- Armed Alley basing itself on the five three Massacre in Jinan, is forbidden for distribution on the very day it goes for publication. The novel really thought-provoking reveals the truth behind the five three Massacre wrought by Japanese imperialists. Readers are amazed by its clear narration, simple wording and wonderful plot. It is an excellent anti-war novel with both ideological and artistic insights.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Guangzhen Li AU - Kenn Kurumisawa PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Armed Alley: An Anti-War Novel Fraught with Both Ideological and Artistic Insights BT - 2015 2nd International Conference on Education, Language, Art and Intercultural Communication (ICELAIC-15) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-15.2016.193 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-15.2016.193 ID - Li2015/11 ER -