An Empiric Study in the Effectiveness of Student Training Based on Organizational and Pedagogical Conditions of Mobile Learning
- Aleksandr Volodin, Natalia Bondarenko, Andrei Volodin
- Corresponding Author
- Aleksandr Volodin
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.1How to use a DOI?
- experiment; evaluation methods; mobile learning; m-learning
- The paper reports on the contents of the empirical research on the evaluation of the effectiveness of the student training based on organizational and pedagogical conditions of the mobile learning. We specify the stages and the content of the experiment as well as its conditions and sampling. The sample consists of students enrolled in the programme of higher professional education 40.04.01 "Law". For evaluation of the students' learning outcomes organizational and pedagogical conditions of the mobile learning the authors employ various test banks developed for the experiment. The data collected during the experiment are processed and analyzed with help of Student's t-test.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Aleksandr Volodin AU - Natalia Bondarenko AU - Andrei Volodin PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - An Empiric Study in the Effectiveness of Student Training Based on Organizational and Pedagogical Conditions of Mobile Learning BT - 2016 3rd International Conference on Education, Language, Art and Inter-cultural Communication (ICELAIC 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.1 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.1 ID - Volodin2016/12 ER -