The Teaching Reform of 'Signals and Systems' for Excellent Talents Cultivation
- Yongqi Wang, Chen Deng, Xiaoxiao Jiang
- Corresponding Author
- Yongqi Wang
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.5How to use a DOI?
- Excellent Talents cultivation; 'signals and systems' ; teaching reform
- 'Excellent engineer education training plan', which is put forward by the Ministry of Education, aims to develop innovative engineering and technical personnel with a global vision. Therefore, teaching mode of the 'signals and systems' has become current research focus in order to establish an effective Innovation Talents Training Goal. In this paper, new teaching mode of the 'signals and systems' Course toward the excellent training objectives is researched and explored from curriculum teaching methods, teaching arrangements, practical teaching and teaching staff building.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yongqi Wang AU - Chen Deng AU - Xiaoxiao Jiang PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - The Teaching Reform of 'Signals and Systems' for Excellent Talents Cultivation BT - 2016 3rd International Conference on Education, Language, Art and Inter-cultural Communication (ICELAIC 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.5 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.5 ID - Wang2016/12 ER -