Methodological Principles of the Study of the Philosophical Foundations of Psychological Conceptions of Giftedness
- Marina Ivleva, Vitaly Ivlev, Mikhail Oseledchik, Nonna Bagramiants
- Corresponding Author
- Marina Ivleva
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.12How to use a DOI?
- methodological principles; talent; the theory; the conception; the psychological conception of giftedness; paradigm
- We pose and solve the problem of formulating the basic methodological principles of research of accumulated scientific knowledge about the psychology of giftedness, which is characterized by internal contradictions. The elimination of these contradictions is impossible without comparing and bringing to unity the philosophical foundations of different psychological approaches, which results in the need to address general methodological nature of the problem—to outline the basic principles of the philosophical foundations of the psychological conception of giftedness.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Marina Ivleva AU - Vitaly Ivlev AU - Mikhail Oseledchik AU - Nonna Bagramiants PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Methodological Principles of the Study of the Philosophical Foundations of Psychological Conceptions of Giftedness BT - 2016 3rd International Conference on Education, Language, Art and Inter-cultural Communication (ICELAIC 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.12 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.12 ID - Ivleva2016/12 ER -