Research on the Intervention of Positive Group Psychology Counseling on the Resilience of College Students
- Lian Liu, Xueying Zhang, Lirong Song
- Corresponding Author
- Lian Liu
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.13How to use a DOI?
- positive psychology; group psychology counseling; resilience
- Purpose: To discuss the influence of positive group psychology counseling on the resilience of college students. Method: Train the college students in the experimental group and the control group for eight weeks with the method of positive group psychology counseling. Result: After the group counseling, the resilience of the experimental group improves obviously. The total score of purpose concentration, emotional control, positive cognition, interpersonal assistance, personal strength and sustaining strength as well as the resilience changes obviously. Conclusion: The positive group psychology counseling plays a positive role in improving the college students' resilience.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lian Liu AU - Xueying Zhang AU - Lirong Song PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Research on the Intervention of Positive Group Psychology Counseling on the Resilience of College Students BT - 2016 3rd International Conference on Education, Language, Art and Inter-cultural Communication (ICELAIC 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.13 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.13 ID - Liu2016/12 ER -