An Exploratory Study on Enhancing University Students' Network Moral identity through Moral Sensitivity Training
- Xiaofeng Guan, Baoquan Wei
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaofeng Guan
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.26How to use a DOI?
- moral sensitivity training; college students; network morality
- Based on the analysis of the status quo of students' network moral education from science and engineering university. By means of defining the sensitive concept of network morality as well as the value analysis of sensitive theory of network morality, we could, in the process of developing network morality ,enhance the students' identity of network morality through making full use of the context model. The model aims to develop and simulate their sensitivity of network morality, guide them to cognize actively, give a full play of their initiative and advance the ability to select views. The students should be in accordance with the excellent moral requirements to practice their own action consciously so as to enhance the scientificity and effectiveness of the work of moral education.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaofeng Guan AU - Baoquan Wei PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - An Exploratory Study on Enhancing University Students' Network Moral identity through Moral Sensitivity Training BT - 2016 3rd International Conference on Education, Language, Art and Inter-cultural Communication (ICELAIC 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.26 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.26 ID - Guan2016/12 ER -