Linguistic and Cultural haracteristics of Russian Political Blogosphere
- Olga Maximova, Maia Egorova
- Corresponding Author
- Olga Maximova
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.73How to use a DOI?
- cultural specificity; level of culturological context; precedent text; intercultural interaction; the Internet; blogosphere
- The article provides an analysis of linguistic and cultural specificity of the Internet political discourse. The significant characteristics of the Russian blogosphere are highlighted. An attempt is made to reveal the semantic dominants of bloggers' discourse. The authors come to the conclusion that cultural specificity is a broad category which can be described as a combination of factors defining the essential features of society's culture.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Olga Maximova AU - Maia Egorova PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Linguistic and Cultural haracteristics of Russian Political Blogosphere BT - 2016 3rd International Conference on Education, Language, Art and Inter-cultural Communication (ICELAIC 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.73 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.73 ID - Maximova2016/12 ER -