Logical-Philosophical Approach to the Interpretation of the Concept of Knowledge
- Mikhail Oseledchik, Vladimir Inozemtsev, Marina Ivleva, Vitaly Ivlev
- Corresponding Author
- Mikhail Oseledchik
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.74How to use a DOI?
- knowledge; knowledge managemen;, personal knowledge; implicit knowledge; coded and non-coded knowledge; understanding; communication; generation and transfer of knowledge
- The article analyzes the existing approaches to the analysis of the concept of "knowledge" and proposes a set of attributes characterizing the essence of knowledge as a phenomenon. There are different classifications and typologies of knowledge on the basis of the practical approaches which are important for the development of modern knowledge management.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Mikhail Oseledchik AU - Vladimir Inozemtsev AU - Marina Ivleva AU - Vitaly Ivlev PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Logical-Philosophical Approach to the Interpretation of the Concept of Knowledge BT - 2016 3rd International Conference on Education, Language, Art and Inter-cultural Communication (ICELAIC 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.74 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.74 ID - Oseledchik2016/12 ER -