Representology in the System of Modern Epistemology
- Vladimir Inozemtsev, Marina Ivleva, Vitaly Ivlev, Mikhail Oseledchik
- Corresponding Author
- Vladimir Inozemtsev
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.169How to use a DOI?
- representology; problem of representation of knowledge; problem of computer representation of knowledge; discursive and engineering approaches to knowledge; cognitive sciences; computer sciences; artificial intelligence (AI); epistemological content (AI); epistemology of AI; computer epistemology
- The article is dedicated to the development of representology as a conceptual formalization of the problem of representation of knowledge in modern science. The work defines the subject, main sections and problems of suggested by the author's concepts of philosophical, cognitive and computer representology, as well as concepts of AI epistemology and computer epistemology.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Vladimir Inozemtsev AU - Marina Ivleva AU - Vitaly Ivlev AU - Mikhail Oseledchik PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Representology in the System of Modern Epistemology BT - 2016 3rd International Conference on Education, Language, Art and Inter-cultural Communication (ICELAIC 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.169 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.169 ID - Inozemtsev2016/12 ER -