The Crisis of European Culture in the Works of Russian Philosophers of the Twentieth Century Around the Ideas of Spengler
- Vladimir Belov, Julia Karagod
- Corresponding Author
- Vladimir Belov
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.168How to use a DOI?
- the crisis of European culture; Russian religious philosophy; Spengler; M.I. Kagan; cubism; futurism
- The article presents a philosophical and cultural analysis of the situation of European culture crisis with Russian thinkers of the early twentieth century. The basis is a collection of native authors which was released almost immediately after the appearance of O. Spengler's book "Decline of the West". The release of this collection has been a definite response to the urgent issues raised in the fundamental work of the German philosopher.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Vladimir Belov AU - Julia Karagod PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - The Crisis of European Culture in the Works of Russian Philosophers of the Twentieth Century Around the Ideas of Spengler BT - 2016 3rd International Conference on Education, Language, Art and Inter-cultural Communication (ICELAIC 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.168 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.168 ID - Belov2016/12 ER -