Analysis and Evaluation of Scientific Papers of Five Common Marine Colleges and Universities With the Core Collection of Web of Science as the Tool and Source of Data
- Dong Minqiang, Wang Weijiang
- Corresponding Author
- Wang Weijiang
Available Online December 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-18.2018.26How to use a DOI?
- China; general marine universities; SCI; ESI; Web of Science
- The 21st century is a century in which people intend to explore more about the ocean. China is a country with abundant marine resources. There are mainly six marine colleges and universities in China. Among them, the Ocean University of China is a 985 school, and the other five universities are ordinary universities. Therefore, this article only conducted analysis and evaluation of the five ordinary marine universities. Using the Web of Science core collection and ESI of Clarivate Analytics (formerly Thomson Reuters) as the data source and analysis tool, this paper has analyzed and studied the scientific research situation and dominant disciplines of the five colleges and universities from the perspective of bibliometrics from the multiple dimensions of total number of papers, co-authors and fund sponsorships, dominant disciplines and disciplines included in the ESI subject analysis, in order to provide some reference for relative schools in their scientific research development.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dong Minqiang AU - Wang Weijiang PY - 2018/12 DA - 2018/12 TI - Analysis and Evaluation of Scientific Papers of Five Common Marine Colleges and Universities With the Core Collection of Web of Science as the Tool and Source of Data BT - 5th International Conference on Education, Language, Art and Inter-cultural Communication (ICELAIC 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-18.2018.26 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-18.2018.26 ID - Minqiang2018/12 ER -