The Research of University Scientific Research Evaluation Construction System Based on Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis Method
- Jiang Hailing, Zhang Xiuhua, Wang Xinyu, Zheng Shixin, Li Yue, Li Shuang, Fu Bowen
- Corresponding Author
- Jiang Hailing
Available Online December 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-18.2018.48How to use a DOI?
- the construction of scientific research evaluation system in universities; quantitative analysis model method; qualitative analysis model method; university ranking
- Based on the data of scientific research evaluation indexes of universities and the methods of quantitative and qualitative analysis. A quantitative analysis model is expected to be established in scientific research evaluation system, which can clarify some issues, for example, the impact of scientific research evaluation indexes on the ranking of colleges. In following work, from the relationship between university evaluation and scientific evaluation, university scientific research classification evaluation and university scientific research evaluation, the basic situation of university research evaluation needs to be clarified in China, which can lay a theoretical foundation for the in-depth study of the university scientific research evaluation system.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jiang Hailing AU - Zhang Xiuhua AU - Wang Xinyu AU - Zheng Shixin AU - Li Yue AU - Li Shuang AU - Fu Bowen PY - 2018/12 DA - 2018/12 TI - The Research of University Scientific Research Evaluation Construction System Based on Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis Method BT - 5th International Conference on Education, Language, Art and Inter-cultural Communication (ICELAIC 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-18.2018.48 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-18.2018.48 ID - Hailing2018/12 ER -