Playstore Based Animal Encyclopedia: Thinking Skills of Elementary Student
- F.N. Kumala, D.A. Setiawan, M. Amin, M. Gipayana, S.D. Aji, M.N. Huda
- Corresponding Author
- F.N. Kumala
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.42How to use a DOI?
- thinking skills, animal, encyclopedia, Playstored
- Purpose of this study was to determine the effectiveness of playstore-based animal encyclopedia on students' thinking skills. Subjects in this study were 35 elementary school students. Data were taken using test C1-C6 bloom and analyzed using t-test. The results show that the playstore-based animal encyclopedia can develop students' thinking skills, cause the game in the playstore based animal encyclopedia based on problem and content in accordance with the real world context of students. When the real world context of students is presented in learning, learning will be meaningful for students.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - F.N. Kumala AU - D.A. Setiawan AU - M. Amin AU - M. Gipayana AU - S.D. Aji AU - M.N. Huda PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Playstore Based Animal Encyclopedia: Thinking Skills of Elementary Student BT - 1st International Conference on Education and Social Science Research (ICESRE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.42 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.42 ID - Kumala2019/01 ER -