Dissemination of Interactive Whiteboard Media in Kindergaten School
- Kurniasih Eem, Masduki Lusi Rachmiazasi
- Corresponding Author
- Kurniasih Eem
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.55How to use a DOI?
- Development, Interactive Whiteboard, kindergarten
- This advanced research aims to determine the feasibility, effectiveness and practicality of Interactive Whiteboard media to improve the psychomotor abilities of kindergarten children. Based on previous research with limited testing in TK Tunas Kekancan Mukti Pedurangan is known that Interactive Whiteboard media is suitable for use in the learning process based on the assessment are material experts, media experts and teachers. In this follow-up study, 2 samples were selected to be used in the process of implementing the Interactive Whiteboard media in an expanded manner, namely 1) TK Tunas Kekancan Mukti Pedurungan Semarang and 2) TK Sendangmulyo Semarang, so that Interactive Whiteboard media can be used as much as possible in the children's learning process early age and improve psychomotor children. This research method uses the Borg and Gall development model with 10 stages that’s are (1) Research and information collecting, (2) Planning, (3) Develop preliminary form of product, (4) Preliminary field testing, (5) Main product revision, (6) Main field testing, (7) Operational product revision , (8) Operational field testing, (9) Final product revision, (10) Dissemination and implementation. In this follow-up study using steps 7-10 with the produced IWB products have been tested expanded by providing student and teacher response questionnaires, with the results average percentage of student responses namely the media aspect by 80%, material aspects by 95%, language and display aspects by 85% and the example aspects of questions and exercises by 90% its means that students generally assessment this product are valid and practical to use in classroom learning, while the results of average percentage teachers responses are media aspects by 85%, material aspects by 90%, aspects language and appearance by 85% and the example aspects of questions and exercises by 95% its means that teachers in general assessment this product is very valid and practical to use in learning animals and plants in class, then the posttest results in TK Sendangmulyo Semarang are obtained the experiments class are better than the control class 85,65> 70,25 and t count
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Kurniasih Eem AU - Masduki Lusi Rachmiazasi PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Dissemination of Interactive Whiteboard Media in Kindergaten School BT - 1st International Conference on Education and Social Science Research (ICESRE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.55 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.55 ID - Eem2019/01 ER -