Dissemination Product of Mobile Learning with Etnomathematic Models to Learning Geometry
- Masduki Lusi Rachmiazasi, Suparman, Prayitno Edi
- Corresponding Author
- Masduki Lusi Rachmiazasi
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.56How to use a DOI?
- Mobile Learning, Ethnomatematics, Geometry
- This study aims to determine the feasibility, effectiveness and practicality of mobile learning products in the subject of extended geometry at open University Semarang. This research method uses the Borg and Gall development model with 10 stages in it. Namely (1) Research and Information Collecting, (2) Planning, (3) Develop preliminary form of product, (4) Preliminary field testing, (5) Main product revision, (6) Main field testing, (7) Operational product revision , (8) Operational field testing, (9) Final product revision, (10) Dissemination and implementation. In this follow-up study using steps 7-10 with the result of a mobile learning with etnomathematic models that has been tested expanded by giving a questionnaire response to students and lecturers, with the results of the average percentage of student responses namely media aspects by 80%, material aspects by 90%, aspects language and appearance by 75% and sample aspects of questions and exercises by 90% means that students generally asses this product to be valid and practical to use in classroom learning, while the results of the average percentage of lecturer responses are media aspects by 90%, material aspects by 100 %, aspects of language and appearance by 100% and sample aspects of questions and exercises by 90% its means that lecturers in general assess this product is very valid and practical used in learning geometry in the class, then the posttest results obtained by the average grade of experimental class is better than class control is 70.25> 65.34 and t count > t table is 1,21< 1,36 so that this product is effectively used as a media for learning mathematics for the mathematics education program at open University Semarang.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Masduki Lusi Rachmiazasi AU - Suparman AU - Prayitno Edi PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Dissemination Product of Mobile Learning with Etnomathematic Models to Learning Geometry BT - 1st International Conference on Education and Social Science Research (ICESRE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.56 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.56 ID - LusiRachmiazasi2019/01 ER -