Tadaluring Microteaching Learning Model (TMLM): Designing, Developing and Field Testing
- Arifmiboy Arifmiboy, Jamaris Jamaris Jamna, Mega Mega Iswari, Agustina Agustina
- Corresponding Author
- Arifmiboy Arifmiboy
Available Online September 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icet-17.2017.13How to use a DOI?
- tadaluring, microteaching
- As a certified professional, teacher forms indispensable roles in achieving the learning objectives. The complexity of teacher's profession decidedly requires the teacher to master a number of competencies and skills. One of them is to master the basic teaching skills. Realizing the complexities of the teacher's profession and the requirement of teacher's profession, LPTK -Faculty of Teacher Training and Education- which produces professional teacher, requires enhancing the teacher's quality and creativity through pre-service teaching and training. Microteaching is one of the efforts to prepare the candidate for a professional teacher in higher education. The growth of a number of students being served with the availability of micro teaching laboratories is, however, disproportionate. Consequently, the problems faced are the time management, the laboratory utilization, the availability of sufficient microteaching infrastructures as well as the implementation of micro teaching itself. One of the ways to solve the problems is to develop a microteaching model adapting the force driving sophisticated ICT named TADALURING Microteaching Learning Model (TMLM). The Instructional Systems Design (ISD) made use of developing the model is Borg and Gall procedures. The cyclical phases of conducting the research were preliminary research, development, field-testing, and dissemination. The research finding indicates that the trial-tested model is stated valid, practical, and effective. The TADALURING Microteaching Learning Model (TMLM) is essentially accentuated on a face-to-face classroom, online and offline practices.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Arifmiboy Arifmiboy AU - Jamaris Jamaris Jamna AU - Mega Mega Iswari AU - Agustina Agustina PY - 2017/09 DA - 2017/09 TI - Tadaluring Microteaching Learning Model (TMLM): Designing, Developing and Field Testing BT - 3rd International Conference on Education and Training (ICET 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icet-17.2017.13 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icet-17.2017.13 ID - Arifmiboy2017/09 ER -