Leading Entrepreneurship Education-Based Primary Schools
- Suryaman Suryaman, Hari Karyono
- Corresponding Author
- Suryaman Suryaman
Available Online September 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icet-17.2017.22How to use a DOI?
- design, leading school, enterpreneur
- This research described how to design a leading school based on entrepreneurship. Leading schools are the hope of the community who care about education. In the global era, graduates of educational institutions are also expected to succeed in facing the challenges of the era. The problem was how to describe a leading school based on entrepreneurship. The research employed a descriptive qualitative method. The research site was at a primary school, namely SD Pembangunan Jaya 2 Sidoarjo. The results showed that the indicators developed in the curriculum of entrepreneurship included the values of: creative, innovative, independent, value added, dare to risk, and able to see opportunities. Based on the results of research it can be concluded that the leading school should have a supporting factor, based on entrepreneurship education.Based on the results of research it is suggested that at the time of implementation of learning activities teachers should carefully consider the learning strategies that would be implemented in entrepreneurship education.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Suryaman Suryaman AU - Hari Karyono PY - 2017/09 DA - 2017/09 TI - Leading Entrepreneurship Education-Based Primary Schools BT - 3rd International Conference on Education and Training (ICET 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icet-17.2017.22 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icet-17.2017.22 ID - Suryaman2017/09 ER -