Proceedings of the International Conference on Educational Sciences and Teacher Profession (ICETeP 2018)

Effect of Self Efficacy and Emotional Intelligence on Teacher Performance

Authors
Saipul Efendi, Khathibul Umam Zaid Nugroho
Corresponding Author
Saipul Efendi
Available Online April 2019.
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/icetep-18.2019.34How to use a DOI?
Keywords
self-efficacy; emotional intelligence; teacher performance
Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of self-efficacy and emotional intelligence on teacher performance. The population of this research were the teachers of province of South Sumatra which were a teacher of vocational high schools in South Sumatra. Test results were analyzed using inferential statistics on covariance analysis. the result of the magnitude of the contribution of Self-Efficacy (x1) and emotional intelligence (x2) has a simultaneous effect directly on teacher performance (y) is = 0.942 or 94.20%. The remaining 5.80% are not explained in the study.

Copyright
© 2019, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).

Download article (PDF)

Volume Title
Proceedings of the International Conference on Educational Sciences and Teacher Profession (ICETeP 2018)
Series
Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research
Publication Date
April 2019
ISBN
978-94-6252-695-2
ISSN
2352-5398
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/icetep-18.2019.34How to use a DOI?
Copyright
© 2019, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).

Cite this article

TY  - CONF
AU  - Saipul Efendi
AU  - Khathibul Umam Zaid Nugroho
PY  - 2019/04
DA  - 2019/04
TI  - Effect of Self Efficacy and Emotional Intelligence on Teacher Performance
BT  - Proceedings of the International Conference on Educational Sciences and Teacher Profession (ICETeP 2018)
PB  - Atlantis Press
SP  - 141
EP  - 143
SN  - 2352-5398
UR  - https://doi.org/10.2991/icetep-18.2019.34
DO  - https://doi.org/10.2991/icetep-18.2019.34
ID  - Efendi2019/04
ER  -