Research on Wear-resisting of Copper-Indium-infiltration on 304 Stainless Steel by Double Glow Plasma Technology
- Jinyong Xu, Yin Wang, Yan Tang, Yan Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Jinyong Xu
Available Online March 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.7How to use a DOI?
- Double Glow Technology,304 Stainless Steel, Copper-Indium- Infiltration,Wear-resisting
- Copper indium element is penetrated into the surface of 304 stainless steel by double glow plasma alloying technology. The microstructure of the sample was analysed by means of SEM and EDS. The friction performance test of the samples is carried out with the wear testing machine, and the relevant parameters are obtained and compared. The results show that the wear resistance of the 304 stainless steel is improved after the infiltration of the copper and indium.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jinyong Xu AU - Yin Wang AU - Yan Tang AU - Yan Wang PY - 2016/03 DA - 2016/03 TI - Research on Wear-resisting of Copper-Indium-infiltration on 304 Stainless Steel by Double Glow Plasma Technology BT - 2016 International Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovations PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.7 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.7 ID - Xu2016/03 ER -