Study on infiltration of Copper-Indium Alloys and Corrosion Resistance of 304 Stainless Steel by Double Glow Technology
- Jinyong Xu, Yiguang Wang, Jianmin Hao, Yan Tang
- Corresponding Author
- Jinyong Xu
Available Online March 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.8How to use a DOI?
- Double Glow Technology, 304 Stainless Steel, Corrosion Resistance
- Copper-Indium alloys elements were metallized into 304 Stainless Steel surface by Double Glow Plasma Surface Alloying Technology (Double Glow Technology). Microstructure and Corrosion Resistance of diffusion layer analyzer was analysed by scanning electron microscopy, energy spectrum and electrochemical measuring instrument. The results show that process parameters of the permeability Copper-Indium had an obvious effect for the organization structure and performance of diffusion layer. Electrochemical corrosion tests were carried out in 1mol/L H2SO4 solution, 1mol/L NaOH solution, 3.5% NaCl solution. The matrix was 3.51 and 2.9 times faster compared with the 304 stainless steel sample of surfacing contained Copper-Indium alloys layer for relativing corrosion rate in 1mol/L NaOH solution, 3.5% NaCl solution. But, the 304 Stainless Steel sample of surfacing contained Copper-Indium alloys layer was 1.21 times faster compared with matrix in 1mol/L H2SO4 solution
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jinyong Xu AU - Yiguang Wang AU - Jianmin Hao AU - Yan Tang PY - 2016/03 DA - 2016/03 TI - Study on infiltration of Copper-Indium Alloys and Corrosion Resistance of 304 Stainless Steel by Double Glow Technology BT - 2016 International Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovations PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.8 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.8 ID - Xu2016/03 ER -