[WITHDRAWN]Network Intrusion Detection System and Its Cognitive Ability based on Artificial Immune Model
- Xuepeng Huang, Jianhui Lin
- Corresponding Author
- Xuepeng Huang
Available Online March 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.9How to use a DOI?
- Artificial immune model, Network intrusion detection, Security, Network information security.
- With the rapid development of science and information technology, computer and network technology have made jumping progress, which not only speeds up the global information, but also brings more serious information security issues. Information network security has become a new term, which is related to social stability, the inheritance of national culture and the national information security level, so it can't be ignored. Information secrecy, security and controllability are related to research of information network. Although the traditional network defenced style can maintain the security of network information, but it is passive and can't detect and prevent network attacks. Therefore, active detection and implementation has become a hot spot for network information security technology, which is one of the most important fields of information network expert research. Aiming at the defects of the traditional network detection technology, this paper designs and explores the network intrusion detection system based on artificial immune model. This system can effectively screen and defend the illegal and intrusion events, and prevent the important core secrets. The system is flexible and has strong portability, which has a more practical protective effect on the important information of the privacy.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xuepeng Huang AU - Jianhui Lin PY - 2016/03 DA - 2016/03 TI - [WITHDRAWN]Network Intrusion Detection System and Its Cognitive Ability based on Artificial Immune Model BT - 2016 International Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovations PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.9 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.9 ID - Huang2016/03 ER -