Research on Mechanical properties of Micro-aro Oxidation Ceramic Coatings on Magnesium
- Cheng Gao, Yiqun Zhou, Jianmin Hao, Jinyong Xu
- Corresponding Author
- Cheng Gao
Available Online March 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.10How to use a DOI?
- magnesium alloy, micro-arc oxidation, ceramic coatings, three-point bending method
- The paper, to explore mechanical properties of magnesium alloy and ceramic coatings by micro-arc oxidation, through measurement of tensile modulus of elasticity of magnesium alloy matrix, three-point bending method to measure the elastic modulus of the ceramic coatings. The results show that: can get magnesium alloy matrix elastic modulus E=50.6GPa, Poisson's ratio " "=0.3, can get micro-arc oxidation ceramic coatings elastic modulus E= 127.4GPa, Poisson's ratio " "=0.3. At the same time studied the relationship elastic modulus of the ceramic coatings with the thickness of the thickness between 20-60" "m. The results show that: With the increaseing of the thickness, the ceramic coatings elastic modulus trend to increase.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Cheng Gao AU - Yiqun Zhou AU - Jianmin Hao AU - Jinyong Xu PY - 2016/03 DA - 2016/03 TI - Research on Mechanical properties of Micro-aro Oxidation Ceramic Coatings on Magnesium BT - 2016 International Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovations PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.10 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.10 ID - Gao2016/03 ER -