Study on the giant magnetostrictive actuator control strategy based on genetic algorithm setting the PID parameter
- Dengyuan Mo, Qidou Zhou, Shaochun Ding, Zhiyong Xie
- Corresponding Author
- Dengyuan Mo
Available Online March 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.11How to use a DOI?
- Giant magnetostrictive actuator (GMA), Mathematical model, PID parameter setting, Genetic algorithm (GA), Simulation analysis
- In This paper, the relevant research is carried out about seabed sound reflection . It has influences on the test results of the real-boat test based on the acoustic holographic technology. The effects of seabed reflection on underwater acoustic test is analyzed, through simulating sound field of free field and semi-free field are seabed with different absorption capacity. By comparing the amplitude and phase relative errors under the free field for the acoustic test is determined, and the upper frequency limit is discussed. The basis for sitting sea trials used to do real-boat test based on the acoustic holographic technology and optimizing test program are proposed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dengyuan Mo AU - Qidou Zhou AU - Shaochun Ding AU - Zhiyong Xie PY - 2016/03 DA - 2016/03 TI - Study on the giant magnetostrictive actuator control strategy based on genetic algorithm setting the PID parameter BT - 2016 International Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovations PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.11 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.11 ID - Mo2016/03 ER -