The Research of Welding Robot off-line Programming System
- Jing Li, Jun Li, Wei Dong Hao
- Corresponding Author
- Jing Li
Available Online March 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.12How to use a DOI?
- welding robot,coordinate calibration,off-line programming system
- In the applied process of robot off-line programming technology, it is necessary for the model to solve the correction problem which is between the practical working and off-line simulational environment. Robot coordinate system calibration method is proposed by measuring workpiece coordinate system and base coordinate system, homogeneous transformation matrix of coordinate measuring system. The kinematics analysis for FS30L robot is done and off-line programming system for welding robot is developed in VC ++. The modularization design is applied in the system. It includes the modules of coordinate system calibration, off-line programming, off-line simulation, serial communication, function extension. By the example verification for the system, the experiment results show that the off-line programming system is rational and feasible
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jing Li AU - Jun Li AU - Wei Dong Hao PY - 2016/03 DA - 2016/03 TI - The Research of Welding Robot off-line Programming System BT - 2016 International Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovations PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.12 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.12 ID - Li2016/03 ER -