Pharmaceutical Engineering Design based on professional design competition and comprehensive project
- Zhenhua Chen, Yuyu Xu, Leilei Zhou, Ying Yin
- Corresponding Author
- Zhenhua Chen
Available Online March 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.26How to use a DOI?
- pharmaceutical engineering, design competition, comprehensive project, GMP, public works
- Objective: To improve the capabilities of solving practical engineering problems for Pharmaceutical engineers. Methods: All subjects were divided into two groups, and in the experimental group, elements of professional design competition and plant design with preparation technology, equipment, GMP and public works were introduced into the Pharmaceutical Engineering design. Results: The experimental group had high enthusiasm with strong motivation, deep and detailed communication and discussion, also created a better designed works. Conclusion: The method used in this paper can improve the engineering design capabilities.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhenhua Chen AU - Yuyu Xu AU - Leilei Zhou AU - Ying Yin PY - 2016/03 DA - 2016/03 TI - Pharmaceutical Engineering Design based on professional design competition and comprehensive project BT - 2016 International Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovations PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.26 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.26 ID - Chen2016/03 ER -