Numerical simulation analysis of chloride ion penetration under marine environment
- Ling Lv, Qundi Liu, Wen Sun, Zhenxing Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Ling Lv
Available Online March 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.27How to use a DOI?
- Numerical simulation analysis, concrete structure, Chloride Ion, anti-corrosion
- The article gives a more effective and reasonable method for prevention of concrete structure corrosion considering both structure safety and economy by milling the core of the reinforced concrete structure and doing the silver nitrate titration experiment under marine environment . The results shows that the chloride ion content of concrete in marine splash zone is generally high in the vertical direction and the chloride ion content of concrete on the surface 1 to 3 cm of concrete structure reaches the peak then reduced quickly to stable point in the horizontal direction.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ling Lv AU - Qundi Liu AU - Wen Sun AU - Zhenxing Wang PY - 2016/03 DA - 2016/03 TI - Numerical simulation analysis of chloride ion penetration under marine environment BT - 2016 International Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovations PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.27 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.27 ID - Lv2016/03 ER -