Decomposition of carbon emissions from industrial energy activities in China
- Zhonglin Sheng, Weida He, Yufei Xin
- Corresponding Author
- Zhonglin Sheng
Available Online March 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.31How to use a DOI?
- energy consumption, carbon emissions, index decomposition, China industry, economic growth
- Energy system is the largest source of carbon emissions in a country or region. Since China's economic increases rapidly these years, it also brings the growth of energy consumption and carbon emissions. This paper indicates an index decomposition analysis to evaluate the carbon emissions from industrial energy activities of China. From the results, we can conclude that the economic growth cycle fluctuation and the increase of industrial production is the major reason for the rapid increase in carbon emissions.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhonglin Sheng AU - Weida He AU - Yufei Xin PY - 2016/03 DA - 2016/03 TI - Decomposition of carbon emissions from industrial energy activities in China BT - 2016 International Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovations PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.31 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.31 ID - Sheng2016/03 ER -