Research and application on innovative technologies for digital construction of network floor
- Junyi Shao, Yanlei Song, Xuemei Cao, Di Wu
- Corresponding Author
- Junyi Shao
Available Online March 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.41How to use a DOI?
- network floor, CAD secondary typesetting, laser level levelling, shock pads fine tuning, computer code nesting.
- With the rapid development of new technologies and new building materials,new network floor as a type of new building materials has been widely used in ground projects, owing to its wiring flexible, simple and practical, easy maintenance, and environmental friendly features. However, there are problems in the traditional construction process of network floor, like unreasonable arrangement, poor flatness and the waste of side plate cutting. To address these issues, this paper firstly proposes three innovative technologies for the comprehensive control of the implementation of network floor project, including CAD secondary typesetting and layout technology, precision laser level levelling + shock pads fine tuning technology, and computer code nesting of side plate technology. Furthermore, a complete set of construction technology processes has been presented. Finally, the economic and social benefits of these innovative technologies have been proved by the engineering project.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Junyi Shao AU - Yanlei Song AU - Xuemei Cao AU - Di Wu PY - 2016/03 DA - 2016/03 TI - Research and application on innovative technologies for digital construction of network floor BT - 2016 International Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovations PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.41 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceti-16.2016.41 ID - Shao2016/03 ER -