The best mood environment design for Shang-pool Arcadia
- Fei Jiang, Peter Appleton, Yingjie Yu
- Corresponding Author
- Fei Jiang
Available Online November 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icetss-14.2014.2How to use a DOI?
- Arcadia, Interactive, Liverpool, Shanghai, Canoe, Navigation, Wellbeing.
- This is an ongoing research project between Art and Science faculties of Liverpool John Moores and Shanghai Universities. The collaboration centers around the creation of interactive and telematics non-verbal situations of meeting and cooperation. This suited the developing relationship between collaborating staff and PhD students in China and the UK, bringing together research interests around a common technical objective, and the exploration and assimilation of cultural differences and empathies.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Fei Jiang AU - Peter Appleton AU - Yingjie Yu PY - 2014/11 DA - 2014/11 TI - The best mood environment design for Shang-pool Arcadia BT - 2014 International Conference on Education Technology and Social Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icetss-14.2014.2 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icetss-14.2014.2 ID - Jiang2014/11 ER -