Difficulties and Countermeasures of Public Culture Construction in Rural Area
- Xiangrong Zhong, Zhen Li, Yunman Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Xiangrong Zhong
Available Online November 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icetss-14.2014.67How to use a DOI?
- Rural public culture, difficulty, breakthrough
- In recent years, the problem of insufficient public culture construction in rural area becomes more and more prominent, thus we shall be aware of importance and urgency of public culture construction in rural area. However, the public culture construction in rural area faces concept difficulty, difficulty in supply mechanism, and difficulty in demand subject. The ways to break through those difficulties is to coordinate public cultural construction and economic and social development as well as keep suitable foresight.The urban-rural integration and the equalization of rural public service are important measures of Chinese new rural construction, since the “11th Five-Year Plan”, the Communist Party of China (CPC) and government at all levels have invested large quantity of financial resources and material resources, and the rural face is also greatly improved, the “12th Five-Year Plan” further proposes to enhance rural public service. However, compared with the rural demand on public service, the current scope and depth of public service can far meet the requirements of rural economic and social development, and the gap of supply and demand of public culture products and service is especially prominent. The messy rural cultural concepts, shortage of cultural products, and loss of culture direction are becoming the key problems which restrict shaping of new rural society and rural economic development.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiangrong Zhong AU - Zhen Li AU - Yunman Liu PY - 2014/11 DA - 2014/11 TI - Difficulties and Countermeasures of Public Culture Construction in Rural Area BT - 2014 International Conference on Education Technology and Social Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icetss-14.2014.67 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icetss-14.2014.67 ID - Zhong2014/11 ER -