Discussion on the Employment Probation Action and Its Radiation Effects
- Lixin Jiang, Yang Hu, Ying Zhou
- Corresponding Author
- Lixin Jiang
Available Online November 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icetss-14.2014.68How to use a DOI?
- college students, employment probation, radiation effects, tentative discussion
- To guarantee the effect of college student employment probation action, it is required to carry out elaborate planning, careful investigation and scientific organization. Implementation of the college student employment probation action plan can give full play to its radiation effects such as guiding students' all-around development, carrying forward the ideological and political education to college students, promoting the college student employment guidance and driving the industry-college-institute cooperation, and achieve the all-win situation among colleges, enterprises and students. To enrich college students' social practice experience and improve their employment competitiveness, according to the spirits of the Notice on Carrying Out the College Student Employment Probation Action in Liaoning Province issued jointly by the Communist Youth League Committee of Liaoning Province and the Liaoning Provincial Committee of Education and in accordance with colleges' relevant requirements, our college has been carrying out the college student employment probation action for one month in summer of each year since 2007 in such engineering fields as light-chemical industry, packaging, foods, chemical, textile, etc. From the summarization and analysis on the several years of college student employment probation action, we have seen that the college student employment probation action has not only promoted college students' all-round development, but also exerted a great radiation effect on college students' ideological and political education and employment guidance, industry-college-institute cooperation and other works.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lixin Jiang AU - Yang Hu AU - Ying Zhou PY - 2014/11 DA - 2014/11 TI - Discussion on the Employment Probation Action and Its Radiation Effects BT - 2014 International Conference on Education Technology and Social Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icetss-14.2014.68 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icetss-14.2014.68 ID - Jiang2014/11 ER -