Curriculum Model of Excellence Madrasah Ibtidaiyah in Indonesia
- Yayan Carlian, Anas Salahudin, Ujang Dedih, Hariman Surya Siregar
- Corresponding Author
- Yayan Carlian
Available Online October 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icie-18.2018.16How to use a DOI?
- curriculum model, exelent
- The purpose of this research is to know the curriculum model from goal aspect, implementation procedure or content selection, and method aspect and evaluation of developed curriculum. The method used in this research is a qualitative approach using ethnographic method of case study. Technique of collecting data by interview, observation and document study. The location of this research is Madrasah Ibtidaiyah Negeri 2 Tangerang Selatan, Madrasah Ibtidaiyah Negeri I Palembang and Madrasah Ibtidaiyah Asih Putra. The results of the study as follows: curriculum model of the goal aspect must be comprehensivenes, consistency, attainability, suitability, validity and specificity. From the aspect of choosing the contents of the curriculum should be: significant; validity; social relevance; Utility, Learnability, Interest; In terms of curriculum methods should consider the following criteria: Variety, Scope, Validity, Appropriateness and Relevance. In terms of curriculum evaluation there are four dimensions that are considered in conducting curriculum evaluation, namely: evaluation of teachers in using curriculum, evaluation of curriculum design, graduate evaluation and evaluation of curriculum system.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yayan Carlian AU - Anas Salahudin AU - Ujang Dedih AU - Hariman Surya Siregar PY - 2018/10 DA - 2018/10 TI - Curriculum Model of Excellence Madrasah Ibtidaiyah in Indonesia BT - International Conference on Islamic Education (ICIE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icie-18.2018.16 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icie-18.2018.16 ID - Carlian2018/10 ER -