The International Conference on Learning Innovation (ICLI 2017) is an international forum for sharing knowledge and results in learning innovation as well as learning methods, curriculum, evaluation, learning materials and media, and so forth. This ICLI 2017 is constructed to promote research interests, knowledge sharing, and transfer, as well as to improve our standard ground of learning innovation in all aspects. This conference proceeding is a collection of 45 selected from 92 manuscripts by authors from several countries such as Indonesia, Australia, Lebanon, Egypt, Taiwan. The selection of manuscript was based on an international peer review process. These manuscripts were presented at the ICLI 2017 which was held in Malang, Indonesia, October 4-5, 2017.
I would like to thank:
1. The distinguished keynote speakers for their exciting lectures and sharing: Prof. Dr. David Stein (New Zeeland), Prof. Dr. John Hope (USA) and Dr. Azhar Ibrahim Alwee (Singapore) and Dr. Rizal Patil (Malaysia).
2. The Scientific Committee of ICLI 2017 for their entire work.
3. The Organizing Committee for their dedication.
4. The Atlantis Press for the inclusion of the proceeding.
5. Prof. Dr. Ah. Rofi'udin, the Rector of Universitas Negeri Malang, for the valuable support.
6. PIU IDB (Project Implementation Unit Islamic Development Bank).
Last but not least, I would also like to express my gratitude to all authors and contributing reviewers.
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ahmad Munjin Nasih
Chairman of ICLI 2017
Editor-in-Chief of ICLI 2017
> Universitas Negeri Malang, Jl. Semarang 5 Malang 65145, Indonesia