The Effect of Contextual Teaching and Learning Model and Motivation towards Skill of Fable Text Writing
- Nur Kurnia Setiawati, Syahrul Ramadhan, Erizal Gani
- Corresponding Author
- Nur Kurnia Setiawati
Available Online December 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iclle-18.2018.14How to use a DOI?
- influence, contextual teaching and leraning, direct instruction, motivation to learn, fable
- This study aims to describefable text writing skills of students taught by the learning model contextual teaching and leraning and conventional learning model is a model of direct instruction, describes the skill of writing texts fable students taught through learning model contextual teaching and leraning motivated high learning, and students are taught using learning model of direct instruction motivated higher learning, describing the interaction between the learning model contextual teaching and leraning and motivation to learn to text fable writing skills in class VII SMPN 25 Padang. This research is quantitative with a 2x2 factorial experimental design. The study population was the seventh grade students of SMPN 25 Padang. Data collected through questionnaires and skills tests fable writing text. Based on the research in the know that the learning model contextual teaching and leraning affect text fable writing skills. Fable text writing skills students taught with contextual teaching and learning models are highly motivated leraning better than text fable writing skills students taught by direct learning model of instruction that are highly motivated. There is no direct interaction between the learning model of instruction and motivation to learn in text fable affects writing skills.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Nur Kurnia Setiawati AU - Syahrul Ramadhan AU - Erizal Gani PY - 2018/12 DA - 2018/12 TI - The Effect of Contextual Teaching and Learning Model and Motivation towards Skill of Fable Text Writing BT - International Conference on Language, Literature, and Education (ICLLE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iclle-18.2018.14 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iclle-18.2018.14 ID - Setiawati2018/12 ER -