An Improved Design of Pressure Relay Based on Mechanical Pressure Gauge
- Shan Chen, Junchun Ma, Yongbao Feng, Changlin Ma, Guanglei Fu
- Corresponding Author
- Shan Chen
Available Online February 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.5How to use a DOI?
- Mechanical Pressure Gauge, Pressure Relay, Improved Design
- In order to involve problems of the pressure relay when using, this paper proposed an improved design of pressure relay based on mechanical pressure gauge. Firstly, the structure of the pressure relay and the existed problems when using were analyzed. Secondly, based on the mechanical pressure gauge's work principle and its structure characteristic, combining the deflection angle of the pointer with the threshold value of the pressure relay, this paper improved the pressure relay's structure, electrical circuit and control circuit. Experimental results showed that when using the pressure relay based on mechanical pressure gauge, its switch value was better than the original pressure relay, and the set point deviation was also significantly reduced. The design of pressure relay based on mechanical pressure gauge was feasible.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shan Chen AU - Junchun Ma AU - Yongbao Feng AU - Changlin Ma AU - Guanglei Fu PY - 2017/02 DA - 2017/02 TI - An Improved Design of Pressure Relay Based on Mechanical Pressure Gauge BT - 2017 International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials (ICMEIM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.5 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.5 ID - Chen2017/02 ER -