Power Flow Analysis Of Nonlinear Finite Difference Model Of Bionic Acoustic Sensing Device
- Qingsheng Wang, Li Cui, Xin Jiang
- Corresponding Author
- Qingsheng Wang
Available Online February 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.6How to use a DOI?
- Power Flow, Finite Difference Model, Acoustic Sensing Device
- Parasitoid fly Ormia Ochracea has a remarkable ability to detect the direction of incident sound stimulus via its unique acoustic sensory organs. Based on the anatomy of them, a bionics acoustic sensing device is designed to mimic the localization function of the ears of the parasitoid fly Ormia ochracea. In this paper, the nonlinear dynamic model for the bionic acoustic sensing device is established. The dynamic characteristics of the nonlinear mechanical model and influence of the nonlinear factors under different exciting condition are estimated by means of finite difference method. These works will establish theoretical basis of the bionic acoustic sensor's design.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qingsheng Wang AU - Li Cui AU - Xin Jiang PY - 2017/02 DA - 2017/02 TI - Power Flow Analysis Of Nonlinear Finite Difference Model Of Bionic Acoustic Sensing Device BT - 2017 International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials (ICMEIM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.6 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.6 ID - Wang2017/02 ER -