Computation Model Study on Hot Blast System and Raceway of Blast Furnace
- Jun-jun Zhu, Yan Jin, Hui Yuan, Xiao Luo, Chen Ye, Fan Ai
- Corresponding Author
- Jun-jun Zhu
Available Online February 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.7How to use a DOI?
- Blast Furnace, Hot Blast System, Tuyere, Raceway, Simulation
- Based on the actual production data from 3200m3(the effective furnace volume) blast furnace ;a model of blast furnace blast system was established with the software FLUENT. According to improve of blast furnace operation, the influence of the operation at the tuyere level to the distribution of blast volume between tuyeres was simulated, include changing the diameter of the tuyereor plugging some tuyeres; the formation of the raceway is simulated, and the effects of the blast volume, blast pressure, coke size and tuyeres diameter on the shape of the raceway are determined. The results indicate that when plug some tuyeres, the blast volume distribution between tuyeres become more inhomogeneous; when the diameter of some tuyeres are reduced from 130mm to 120mm,the blast volume of those tuyeres reduce significantly; raceway depth in front of tuyere increased with the increased blast volume, blast temperature, tuyere diameter, tuyere insertion depth, and with the decreases coke size.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jun-jun Zhu AU - Yan Jin AU - Hui Yuan AU - Xiao Luo AU - Chen Ye AU - Fan Ai PY - 2017/02 DA - 2017/02 TI - Computation Model Study on Hot Blast System and Raceway of Blast Furnace BT - 2017 International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials (ICMEIM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.7 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.7 ID - Zhu2017/02 ER -