The Design and Finite Element Analysis of Emergency Escape Ladder for High-Rise Building
- Yu-jing He, Ya-dong Tang, He Li
- Corresponding Author
- Yu-jing He
Available Online February 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.12How to use a DOI?
- Security, Emergency Escape Ladder, Finite Element Analysis, ANSYS
- An emergency escape ladder which is applied in emergency, for rescue and escaping is designed in this paper to meet the urge needs in modern society. As the major bearing part of the whole ladder, the ladder assembly's rigidity and strength determines the safety and reliable running of the ladder. This paper used the finite element analysis software ANSYS for nonlinear mechanics analysis of the first-section ladder, obtained the distribution diagram stress and strain, gave analysis results of the rigidity and strength, and provided an improved method and recommendations.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yu-jing He AU - Ya-dong Tang AU - He Li PY - 2017/02 DA - 2017/02 TI - The Design and Finite Element Analysis of Emergency Escape Ladder for High-Rise Building BT - 2017 International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials (ICMEIM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.12 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.12 ID - He2017/02 ER -