Finite Element Analysis of the Loader Boom Based on ABAQUS
- Yu-jing He, Ya-dong Tang, Jing-zhao Shi, He Li
- Corresponding Author
- Yu-jing He
Available Online February 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.11How to use a DOI?
- Loader; Boom; ABAQUS; Finite Element Analysis; Stress
- Loader Boom Frame is a welding part welded by two long boom plates and cylindroid beam. As condition of loading changes frequently, the beam is the most seriously destructed. Up to now, the analysis of the failure for loader operating device is mainly aimed at the weld fatigue. This paper verified the mechanism for fracture failure of loader boom. Through the force analysis of the dangerous cross section, this paper used ABAQUS for the finite element analysis of ZL50C loader boom and obtained its cloud atlas of stress and region of stress concentration. In accordance of the results, the improvement is put forward to avoid the boom fracture.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yu-jing He AU - Ya-dong Tang AU - Jing-zhao Shi AU - He Li PY - 2017/02 DA - 2017/02 TI - Finite Element Analysis of the Loader Boom Based on ABAQUS BT - 2017 International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials (ICMEIM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.11 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.11 ID - He2017/02 ER -